How To Hide Specific Updates from Windows 10 ?
Windows 10 Home edition is the only version that is required to perform updates automatically in the background. Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise both allow deferment of updates. If you’re running Windows 10 Home edition, updates flow down from Microsoft automatically and install. There’s nothing else you need to do. For some, though, this could cause a bit of trouble, particularly if driver updates are reported to cause problems.
How To Do It!
- Download The Microsoft update Hider Tool From Below
- Run the program and click “Next”
- Then it will ask you To “Hide updates” or “Show hidden updates”
- Click “Hide updates” and then select the update that you don’t wont.
- Click “Next” And your Done! Enjoy