Kon-Boot is an application which will silently bypass the authentication process of Windows based operating systems. Without overwriting your old password! In other words you can login to your Windows profile without knowing your password. Easy to use and excellent for tech repairs, data recovery and security audits. Fast, tiny and gets your job done!
– Pentium III compatible processor, 10MB free space on the hard drive.
– CD-ROM, Floppy Drive or USB flash drive, keyboard, Internet connection (for product download).
– Compatible BIOS version.
– Windows system is required for installer to run.
– USB flash drive is required for the EFI version to work.
– Disk encryption is not supported.
– Microsoft Windows XP 32Bit/64Bit (all versions since SP2)
– Microsoft Windows Server 2003 32Bit/64Bit (all versions)
– Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32Bit/64Bit (all versions)
– Microsoft Windows Vista 32Bit/64Bit (all versions)
– Microsoft Windows 7 32Bit/64Bit (all versions including EFI)
– Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 32Bit/64Bit (all versions including EFI, local and online authorization)
– Microsoft Windows 10 32Bit/64Bit (all versions including EFI, local authorization only + possiblity to add local administrator account automatically (USB only))
What’s new in Kon-Boot for Windows 2.5.0?
– Windows 10 support added (local authorization bypass)!
– Fixed few installer issues